In The Kitchen Niches

As we get deeper into a home niche lets look in the kitchen. What an array of possibilities. We already touched base on food, now lets glance at kitchen furniture. Kitchen islands are an awesome micro niche. Cabinet refacing is another hot topic and not just for Sears or other major retailers. Refrigerators, stoves, the range can also produce a micro niche idea. If you are remodeling or have a nice set up of stickies on your fridge that can be a possible fun niche inviting others to show off their fridge door full of pics and magnets. The stove is just looked at as a cooking utensils yet it can be a nice place for decorations when not in use. This is a beautiful micro niche in an already hot market.

Moving right along we have dinette sets. Some are so cute and expensive, some are cheap and boring. Now lets look at them for a micro niche. Presently I have an old English style cast iron set with a glass top that seats six. Last year I considered purchasing a new set, however, as I looked deeper I could see the long term potential with it if I spray painted the iron and changed the seat covers. With indirect keywords this is a powerful micro niche that can create tons of traffic for web searchers looking for kitchen remodeling ideas and those looking for a new dinette set. Even price comparison for dinette set shopping online instead of in the actual store can be a helpful micro niche. Its said your blog or site will make money if you are filling a need or helping others. This is a micro niche that can be very helpful and successful.
Earth Friendly Area Rugs

No comments: