Do you guys recall me saying several times boredom can set in. Well it has for me. So now I'm switching my style up and will now only make posts that excite the sweat out of me, even if it pisses somebody else off. I tried the nice, mainstream kind of blogging and sharing but you know what, that is not me. I look at other blogs I'm trying to copy and get extremely bored as well. I'm surely not starting this blog over that'll take too long and will be frustrating and it will prolong my dream. If you like those past posts use them, by all means, but if you're ready for some real uncut niche site ideas say yeah...lol. Let's Go!
So last night I was watching the news. Sometimes I don't because its just too much drama for me before wanting a nightmare free sleep. However, last night a young man was accused of murdering his grandmother and injuring another family member right here in Georgia. Now I don't know the circumstances of the ordeal, however, the only lady that would have sold her soul for his legal defense is not available to him any longer. What a freaking shame. How dare he. What has happened to our children? What are we not teaching them?
Oh I know, I know, (with my hand raised), THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!!!
God, the Bible and everything related may be hogwash for many, however the thought of burning in a lake of fire with nothing but weeping and gnashing of teeth will surely scare the hellish ways out of a lot of these kids that are lost.
So last night I was watching the news. Sometimes I don't because its just too much drama for me before wanting a nightmare free sleep. However, last night a young man was accused of murdering his grandmother and injuring another family member right here in Georgia. Now I don't know the circumstances of the ordeal, however, the only lady that would have sold her soul for his legal defense is not available to him any longer. What a freaking shame. How dare he. What has happened to our children? What are we not teaching them?
Oh I know, I know, (with my hand raised), THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!!!
God, the Bible and everything related may be hogwash for many, however the thought of burning in a lake of fire with nothing but weeping and gnashing of teeth will surely scare the hellish ways out of a lot of these kids that are lost.
Too many of our youth get caught up in the legal system leaving family members with the burden of paying for their defense. This tragedy can be nipped in the bud if we prepare ourselves before. Lets start with God, then have some knowledge of the law and what is needed to protect our "rights". Being able to present fancy legal docs to the police feels good when they are in your presence. No longer be caught without important docs that saves lives and thousands.
I have to go a little further with this other young man accused of killing this cop here in GA too. At only 17 years of age I am so sure he is very scared for his life. I pray his family has what it takes to defend him otherwise he will be crucified in today's sense of the word.
It is jacked up what happened to the police, however,with all the scandals that go on today who's to say that young man isn't being set up to cover up for someone else. Its horrible watching our youth get caught up, especially if they don't have paid legal representation.
No comments:
Post a Comment