Find A Niche With Automobiles

Just last month I had an issue with an auto dealer that I leased a Dodge Durango from. In the beginning it seemed like a sweet deal, minus the fact that by the end of the contract I would have paid too much for it, but that's the vehicle I wanted. It was a used vehicle therefore it had some issues nevertheless the interior and exterior were in great condition. The speakers were old and muffled so the day after I went to Brand Smart and replaced the speakers for less than $200.

To make a long story short, the dealer turned out to be not as nice as he portrayed himself when signing the dotted lines. I should have known better being the name of the place is Amigos and Friends, :}. They were not friendly at all, and I ended up losing over $3K, I am without the vehicle today, and the new speakers I had installed.

During the chaos I checked them out online. They had just one review that was not too pleasant and they were not even listed with the BBB. Yes, I should have done my homework before leasing.

I said that to express several micro niches in the automobile industry.

1. Trusted honest automobile dealerships is an incredible micro niche, and yes there are several out there. I ended up finding a better dealer not too far that is fair and kind.
2. Is having new speakers installed in a leased used car a good idea is another powerful micro niche.
3. Studies were done some time ago to see if women were treated different than men at dealerships, another incredible micro niche.
4. How can the average Joe open up a used car dealership, make up their own contract just within the law that mainly benefits him, screws consumers and get away with it is a micro niche many don't even want to touch.
5. Is getting the vehicle you want worth the hassle opposed to just getting a vehicle to fill the need is another hot untapped niche market.
5. Last but not least, whats in a name? Amigos and Friends. How can they pretend to be a friend-friend and treat people so badly? What names matter in business is a strong micro niche.

In closing, If you or someone you know is in the market for a vehicle please review their credentials before signing anything. Never rush into a deal out of desperation. Always see what the BBB has to say about an entity first.

The trusted dealer I found in Marietta, GA is JDS Auto at Marietta Square, tell them Dawn Land sent you. If they don't have what you want check whats going on at Yahoo Autos, but again don't sign anything until micro analyzing the dealer.

Yahoo! Autos

No comments: