Questions: Are you ready to evacuate? With the American wars we have angry countries with explosives that just may attack again, when and where is the next question.
Natural disasters are a part of life on Earth, are you ready?
When I got asked these questions I had to sit and think for a while. As I swam the internet I found this fabulous company that gets families prepared so we don't have to depend on the government to aid us, and only God knows how long they may take.
Here's the portion of Efoods Direct mission statement that resonated in my heart. "We provide the best storable food that can literally save the lives of our customers in times of emergency, hardship, or disaster. As our customers save for their personal reserve, they are insuring a secure future for themselves and their families." The government has proven, with Hurricane Katrina" that they can't do that. So again, are you ready?
No comments:
Post a Comment